About Ringtail Technology
Have you ever wanted to be a part of a team that genuinely wants to help game developers share their creative ideas, dreams and visions with millions of players at the same time?
Right now, we’re searching for a Senior Frontend Developer to join the team doing exactly that! Ringtail Technology is in the midst of developing a high-quality game platform that has the possibility to change the way small and medium-sized studios create connected games. Our aim is to level the playing field between the possibilities of AAA studios and all the way down to indie game developers, and YOU could be a great part of making it all possible!
Are you excited about working on a ground-breaking product, while having your autonomy and personal influence on what our team is building? With your own strengths and the qualities of the other talented people already working at Ringtail, we are creating a unique team. We are extremely excited by what we are building and if what you’ve read so far has you feeling that way too, then we want to hear from you!
About The Role
We are looking for a passionate Frontend Developer to take responsibility for design and development of the portal for our game server as a service platform. The position will have a strong focus on front-end, UI and UX. You will be working both as part of the team and independently, and taking ownership on design and implementation for key systems in the Portal. We strive for technical excellence and you will be required to venture outside of your comfort zone, learning, and implementing new technologies. You need to be able to take initiative and find creative solutions to complex problems.
Your day-to-day as a Senior Frontend Developer
- Taking ownership of our customer Portal, making sure it will be easy for our partners to manage their projects and release their games
- Being responsible, along with other developers, for our game data management application where you’ll make it easy for customer support to help out players
- Making sure both applications have a nice user flow and a fresh modern look
- Supporting and mentoring other team members by sharing your experience and professionalism
- A passion for front-end development
- Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience developing numerous websites and SPAs, which made UI design and UX flows second nature to you
- Basic experience in backend development, where you learned about .NET
- Experience using Razor (maybe even Blazor) in a project or two during your career
Good to have
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities
- Good interpersonal and team-work skills
- Open to feedback
- Collaborative and consensus-driven approach
Our tech stack
- .NET Core
- Docker / Kubernetes / Helm
About Ringtail Interactive
At Ringtail Interactive, we are consistently pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a small but fast-growing development team. We currently have three different departments working on a variety of projects; from a high-quality game platform for creators of all kinds, to a top-secret, cutting edge game development tool that we believe will change the industry forever, and more.
The company is made up of a diverse group of experienced professionals from all around the world united by a passion for games. As we continue to build the core of the team, we will be taking big next steps on defining the future development of our projects, and all of our employees will get the opportunity to have an impact on the products we show to the world.