We are looking for a passionate Full-Stack Developer to take responsibility for design and development of the Portal for our game server as a service platform. The position will have a strong focus on front-end, UI and UX. You will need to be able to work both as part of the team and independently, take ownership on design and implementation for key systems in the Portal. We strive for technical excellence and you will be required to venture outside of your comfort zone, learning, and implementing new technologies. You need to be able to take initiative and find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Taking ownership of our customer Portal, making sure it will be easy for our partners to manage their projects and release their games
- Together with game developers you will also be responsible for our game data management application where you’ll make it easy for customer support to help out players
- You will also be making sure both applications will have a nice user flow and a fresh modern look
- As a senior developer you will support and mentor other team members by sharing your experience and professionalism.
Requirements and Skills
- You are a full-stack developer with a passion for front-end
- In your career you learned everything there is to know about HTML/CSS
- At your recent jobs, you have developed numerous websites and SPAs which made UI design and UX flows second nature to you
- You will have dipped your toes in backend development where you learned about .NET
- In your adventures, you have also came across Razor (maybe even Blazor) which you used in a project or two.
Good to have
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities
- Good interpersonal and team-work skills
- Open to feedback
- Collaborative and consensus-driven approach
What are we using
- .NET Core
- Docker / Kubernetes / Helm
About Ringtail Interactive
Ringtail Interactive is fast-growing technology start up working in the games industry with an overall goal of creating an unrivalled server solution to the market for use within small and medium sized enterprises. The team consists of a diverse group of experienced professionals from all around the world consistently pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a small development team. The company consists of two subsidiaries, Ringtail Games and Ringtail Technology.
Over the next year, we will be continuing to build the core of the team. Joining now will give you a chance to have a real impact on the company and the way in which the project develops.