Who are we?
Have you ever wanted to build something that helps others create and explore? Have you ever wanted to be a part of a team that genuinely wants to help players share their creative ideas, dreams and visions with millions of other players at the same time? Right now, we’re searching for a Junior 3D Artist to join the team doing exactly that! We’re building what we genuinely believe is the future of creative gaming, giving the players a plethora of design tools to create games, experiences and more. Once creators are happy with what they’re building, they can share it with others, securely, knowing full well their creation is safe and more importantly - theirs.
With ground-breaking technologies available to you as a part of Ringtail, this team is unique. We are extremely excited by what we are building and if what you’ve read so far has you feeling that way too, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a passionate Senior Game Designer ready to join an exciting, growing blockchain project. We want to create a huge, industry-defining experience and know that we need great individuals to do so! Great products are made by great creators, who are passionate about the projects they’re working on and trying to make everything they touch just right!
And so if you are someone that is comfortable with working across disciplines, able to take initiative and independently find creative solutions to complex problems, you might be the right fit!
You will strategically design and structure the systems of the project based on product vision. As a solution driven designer, you provide data and experience backed recommendations on design and balance.
By leveraging your experience, you help to craft an engaging product that brings our players closer together in the ultimate social network!
- Work closely with the product lead to deliver high quality designs that fit the vision of the project
- Shepard the design and balancing of game and economy systems
- Write clear and comprehensive documentation
- Know the balance between new mobile game design and best practices
- Work collaboratively with artists and coders to implement new game features
- Be creative and vocal to improve the game team and process
Requirements and Skills
- 4+ Years of experience as a Mobile Designer
- At least 2 released mobile titles
- Previous commercial success on F2P Games on mobile
- Comfortable working on a project from Pre-Prod to Global Launch
- Experience working on an active live-ops service and evolved game features within that service
- Proficient in excel and modelling game economies
- Experience working PowerPoint, InDesign or similar tools.
- Experience writing pitch documents aimed at Publishers, Stakeholders or external people.
- You are quality-oriented and meticulous
- You make realistic time estimates and know your limits and weaknesses
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- A passion for mobile games and user generated content products
- A good knowledge of games, specially mobile and freemium ones
About Ringtail Interactive
Ringtail Interactive is fast-growing technology start up working in the games industry with an overall goal of creating an unrivalled server solution to the market for use within small and medium sized enterprises. The team consists of a diverse group of experienced professionals from all around the world consistently pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a small development team. The company consists of two subsidiaries, Ringtail Games and Ringtail Technology.
Over the next year, we will be continuing to build the core of the team. Joining now will give you a chance to have a real impact on the company and the way in which the project develops.