We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer who wants to take ownership of the infrastructure for our game server technology and help to develop this into our future platform. You will need to be able to work both as a team and independently. We strive for technical excellence and need you to venture outside of your comfort zone, learning, and implementing new technologies. You need to be able to take initiative and find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Build and maintain Docker / Kubernetes / Helm definitions.
- Manage Azure Kubernetes Service infrastructure.
- Create / maintain Azure DevOps based CI/CD pipeline for our upcoming game platform.
- Manage our resources (Clusters, Linux VMs, Databases, etc.) on Azure.
- Make sure our services are running around the clock. (Handle alerts)
- Use existing and new monitoring tools to keep the uptime of our systems.
- Build scripts to automate pipelines and processes.
- Work closely with server and game teams to build and support gaming products.
- Maintain and expand our infrastructure as code and configuration management toolset.
- 2+ Years’ experience with Azure cloud environments
- 2+ Years’ experience with DevOps tools and release engineering
- Familiarity with infrastructure/pipeline as code and best practices
- Understanding/experience with web services, databases and relating infrastructure/architectures
- Scripting skills with PowerShell / Bash
- Understanding of networking concepts both on-premises and in the cloud, i.e. load balancers, Azure Application Gateways, WAF, DNS, subnets/vnets, etc.
What are we using
- Docker / Kubernetes / Helm
- Azure DevOps
- Application Insights
- Azure Table
Good to have
- .NET Core
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities
- Good interpersonal and team-work skills
- Open to feedback
- Collaborative and consensus-driven approach
About Ringtail Interactive
Ringtail Interactive is fast-growing technology start up working in the games industry with an overall goal of creating an unrivalled server solution to the market for use within small and medium sized enterprises. The team consists of a diverse group of experienced professionals from all around the world consistently pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a small development team. The company consists of two subsidiaries, Ringtail Games and Ringtail Technology.
Over the next year, we will be continuing to build the core of the team. Joining now will give you a chance to have a real impact on the company and the way in which the project develops.