We are on the lookout for an experienced developer who will become part of our journey that will help in shaping the future of connected games. A successful candidate will work together with skilled co-workers in a modern and structured tech environment.
As part of the integration team, you will work on frameworks and tools for Unity. You will share your game development experience to improve our technology and make it fit for broad usage.
- With your game development experience, you will help shape the future of connected games
- Collaborate with our server team and game team to implement new features for our technology
- Create tools and frameworks for Unity to make the client integration as easy as possible
- Strive for high quality in and outside the codebase
Requirements and Skills
- Excellent understanding of Unity and all it's core components
- Be ahead of the curve of what is happening in the Unity world with e.g DOTS
- Know C# like the back of your hand
- Deep knowledge about software architecture and clean code
- Solid knowledge of the latest technologies and current trends in the DotNet universe
- Knowledge of implementing and tools in Unity
- Good skills in multitasking, organizing, communication, and team collaboration
Good to have
- Experience with other game engines like Unreal
- Experience with Console development
- Interest in networking and server technologies
- Interest in fast game prototyping and the technologies around it
- Ability to take ownership of your own tasks and strive to deliver quality
- Open to feedback and enjoy working in a fast-paced, constantly iterating environment
- Collaborative and consensus-driven approach
- Ability to collaborate with other team members, managers, and producers to understand the high-level requirements and meet that objective
About Ringtail Interactive
Ringtail Interactive is fast-growing technology start up working in the games industry with an overall goal of creating an unrivalled server solution to the market for use within small and medium sized enterprises. The team consists of a diverse group of experienced professionals from all around the world consistently pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a small development team. The company consists of two subsidiaries, Ringtail Games and Ringtail Technology.
Over the next year, we will be continuing to build the core of the team. Joining now will give you a chance to have a real impact on the company and the way in which the project develops.