Who are we?
Have you ever wanted to build something that helps others create and explore? Have you ever wanted to be a part of a team that genuinely wants to help players share their creative ideas, dreams and visions with millions of other players at the same time? Right now, we’re searching for a Senior Technical Artist to join the team doing exactly that! We’re building what we genuinely believe is the future of creative gaming, giving the players a plethora of design tools to create games, experiences and more. Once creators are happy with what they’re building, they can share it with others, securely, knowing full well their creation is safe and more importantly - theirs.
With ground-breaking technologies available to you as a part of Ringtail, this team is unique. We are extremely excited by what we are building and if what you’ve read so far has you feeling that way too, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a Senior Technical Artist with experience in the mobile gaming space. Our project is ambitious and you will be one of the senior positions in building up the actual 3D world. Working closely with the Art Director and Tech Lead, you will be responsible of building up the pipelines and tools between Art and Tech, shader coding, asset and scene optimizing, and VFX.
- Experience with building up pipelines and tools for mobile games
- You have expert knowledge of the entire 3D and 2D pipeline
- You have expert knowledge of implementing complex 3D & 2D art assets and optimizing
- Clear understanding of modular modelling, procedural modelling, procedural texture generation
- You have full experience of making new shaders for mobile games
- Expert level of Unity3D and Shadergraph
- Good Understanding of C# and Python
- Expert level of Blender, Substance Designer, Substance Painter, Zbrush, 3D Coat, Spine Animation
- Good artistic eye and imagination to make eye catching VFX and shaders based on limited references
- A team player rather than a lone wolf
- A portfolio that demonstrates and highlights your best work in games
- You are proactive in finding solutions to problems
Good to have
- 2 - 7 years of mobile game experience with multiple different projects
- Willing to learn new skills, and adopt new software quick
- As a gamer, you bring ideas from your gaming experiences
- Start-up game development studio experience
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of working independently with minimum supervision
- Open to feedback and iterations
- Interested in new gaming fields and trends
- Pro active artist who always takes feedback seriously and loves sharing ideas
- Positive attitude towards your general approach to work life
About Ringtail Interactive
Ringtail Interactive is fast-growing technology start up working in the games industry with an overall goal of creating an unrivalled server solution to the market for use within small and medium sized enterprises. The team consists of a diverse group of experienced professionals from all around the world consistently pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a small development team. The company consists of two subsidiaries, Ringtail Games and Ringtail Technology.
Over the next year, we will be continuing to build the core of the team. Joining now will give you a chance to have a real impact on the company and the way in which the project develops.