About Ringtail Interactive
At Ringtail Interactive, we are consistently pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a small but fast-growing development team. We currently have three different departments working on a variety of projects; from a high-quality game platform for creators of all kinds, to a top-secret, cutting edge game development tool that we believe will change the industry forever, and more.
The company is made up of a diverse group of experienced professionals from all around the world united by a passion for games, and we may have a spot for YOU!
As we continue to build the core of the team, we will be taking big next steps on defining the future development of our projects, and all of our employees will get the opportunity to have an impact on the products we show to the world. We are extremely excited by what we are creating and if what you’ve read so far has you feeling that way too, we want to hear from you!
About the role
We are now looking to hire a Brand Manager to join the Marketing and Communications team! While we can’t say too much about the project right now, we can say this will be a super unique opportunity – one where you will work alongside bleeding edge technology and help bring something unique to the games industry. It will be a chance to meet new challenges when it comes to brand awareness and marketing, with every day presenting new opportunities to push boundaries.
Given the size of our team, success measurement and management will be key, as senior company stakeholders will be interested in where we’re headed and what we’re doing, so you shouldn’t shy away from demonstrating our reality – be it positive or negative
Your day-to-day as a Brand Manager
- Taking ownership of the brand marketing for one of our currently super-secret projects, from the announcement all the way through the launching and beyond
- Designing, planning, booking, implementing, managing and measuring our marketing campaign to be aligned with our bussiness goals
- Working directly with our Head of Communication in defining the opportunities, the challenges and the direction of the brand
- Collaborating and communicating daily with our creative team, as well as partner marketing agencies to acheive our goals
- Planning, executing and analyzing product launch strategies to ensure maximum brand exposure and enhacement, and market penetration
- Analyzing consumer feedback and trends, using data and analytics to measure campaign performance and adjust strategies accordingly
- Communicating brand strategies and guidelines internally to ensure a unified approach across all communication channels
- Staying updated with the latest marketing and branding trends through continuous learning
What's in it for you?
At Ringtail, we know that your career is one of the most important investments you can make in life. So, with that in mind, we aim to support everyone that joins our team with opportunities to gain experience and grow. Whether that be through offering new roles as our company and project gains momentum, or the chance for coaching, mentoring and career support. We put an emphasis on personal growth and want you to feel that you can build not only incredible games and experiences, but your own future too.
- Experience executing marketing campaigns, tracking all aspects that contribute, such as advertising, PR, editorial, social media, etc.
- Deep understanding of success measurement, from realistic goal setting to mid campaign management and project retrospectives.
- Understanding of the games industry, from its players to the people that make games
- Experience with campaign management tools
- Experience managing agencies, such as influencer, PR and Creative teams
- A love for games, creativity and unleashing what’s possible in people
- A want to help developers achieve their goals.
- A flair for creative marketing strategies
- Drive to want to push what’s possible with the tools at our disposal.
- Ability to convey complex marketing messages succinctly.
Good to have
- An understanding of Agile
- Experience with B2B Marketing
- Development cycle experience
- A wicked sense of humour
- Strong communication skills
- Capable of working independently with minimum supervision – to take a task and run with it – but also be ready to ask questions.
- Open to feedback
- Consistent learner
- Interest in new gaming fields and trends
- Positive attitude towards your general approach to work life