Who are we?
Have you ever wanted to build something that helps others create and explore? Have you ever wanted to be a part of a team that genuinely wants to help players share their creative ideas, dreams and visions with millions of other players at the same time? Right now, we’re searching for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join the team doing exactly that! We’re building what we truly believe is the future of creative gaming, giving the players a plethora of design tools to create games, experiences and more. Once creators are happy with what they’re building, they can share it with others, securely, knowing full well their creation is safe and more importantly - theirs.
With ground-breaking technologies available to you as a part of Ringtail, this team is unique. We are extremely excited by what we are building and if what you’ve read so far has you feeling that way too, then we want to hear from you!
About the role
As a Full Stack Engineer for our game product team, you will play a vital role in designing, developing, and maintaining both internal and external game tooling solutions. Leveraging your expertise in .Net Core and Blazor, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver efficient and user-friendly tools that enhance our game development processes. As the ideal candidate, you are a passionate problem-solver who thrives in a collaborative environment and is excited about contributing to the gaming industry.
Your day-to-day as a Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Collaborating with game engineers, product managers, designers and QA engineers to gather requirements and translate them into functional technical specifications
- Designing, developing, and deploying web applications and tooling using .Net Core and Blazor, ensuring responsiveness and optimal user experience
- Building both front-end and back-end components, and integrating them seamlessly for smooth functionality
- Creating APIs and interfaces to connect the tooling solutions with various databases and external systems
- Implementing security measures to protect sensitive data and ensure the integrity of the tooling solutions
- Performing testing and debugging to identify and address issues promptly and maintain high-quality code
- Collaborating with UI/UX designers to ensure a visually appealing and user-friendly interface
- Maintaining and updating existing tooling solutions, incorporating user feedback and implementing improvements
- Staying updated with industry trends and advancements in full stack development, suggesting enhancements to the technology stack
- Participating in code reviews, providing constructive feedback, and mentoring junior team members when needed
- Extensive experience (5+ years) as a Full Stack Engineer, with a focus on .Net Core and Blazor development
- Proficiency in C# and experience with ASP.Net Core for back-end development
- Familiarity with database systems (SQL and/or NoSQL) and data modelling concepts
- Experience creating RESTful APIs and integrating external services
- Solid understanding of web application security principles
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for gaming and a desire to contribute to the gaming industry
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities
- Good interpersonal and team-work skills
- Open to feedback
- Collaborative and consensus-driven approach
About Ringtail Interactive
At Ringtail Interactive, we are consistently pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a small but fast-growing development team. We currently have three different departments working on a variety of projects; from a high-quality game platform for creators of all kinds, to a top-secret, cutting edge game development tool that we believe will change the industry forever, and more.
The company is made up of a diverse group of experienced professionals from all around the world united by a passion for games. As we continue to build the core of the team, we will be taking big next steps on defining the future development of our projects, and all of our employees will get the opportunity to have an impact on the products we show to the world.