Who are we?
We are a rapidly growing Tech and Gaming company, creating the next generation technology that will be used by creators worldwide. Our company growth puts us in new places and challenges, but also opportunities and new paths for many professionals.
Right now, we’re searching for an Executive Publishing Producer to join the team.
About the role
We are hiring an Executive Publishing Producer to take over the leadership and synchronization of internal and external projects through all milestones; from fresh concepts through to release.
As the Executive Publishing Producer, it will be among your responsibilities to ensure the delivery of high-quality games within the established budgets and timelines by managing and aligning external game projects and additional third parties through identification, selection and negotiation. You will be reviewing and approving project milestones and any payments related to these projects, working with their leadership teams to ensure targets are met.
In this role you will build and lead a team of producers of varying seniority, constantly maintaining a high level view of the projects handled by the team by identifying and communicating of product goals, progress of the individual projects, their quality, and risks.
In addition, you will take charge of stakeholder communication, both internally and externally, and keep strong, open communication channels with your stakeholders. This will include marketing and communications teams, to coordinate the positioning of products towards players and marketplaces.
- Manage a portfolio of the company’s game development projects within a defined product category.
- Work directly with business development on Developer Agreements (including the creation of product Milestone Schedules) and communicate production related issues to the appropriate parties.
- Serve as the executive contact with assigned external developers throughout the production process and oversee developer’s high-level production processes.
- Oversee the review, comments and approval of milestone submissions.
- Budget management against individual product P/L’s.
- Develop strong relationships to establish and maintain a reliable and timely flow of information and materials to all parties as necessary.
- Identify and establish required asset pipelines on the production side to ensure timely delivery of assets as required to promote and publish the finished product.
- Maintain a risk register that is regularly updated and communicated out, while forging mitigation plans and strategies should they come to fruition.
Work with the CPO with regard to:
- Creation and management of franchise plans for specific product IPs.
- Creation, implementation and management of more companywide production processes, policies and procedures.
- Identifying and/or selecting quality development partnerships for the production of future projects.
- Analyze competitive products and new business opportunities and make recommendations to C-level management.
- Coordinate and align with all necessary departments and divisions to facilitate execution of projects and materials in a professional and client-centric manner. This includes keeping top management apprised of the product's status.
- Work closely with the appropriate staff to research and identify and/or obtain clearances for all materials needed for Sales, PR, Marketing and Distribution use.
- Keep all key stakeholders informed of product status and vision through the preparation and presentation of appropriate project materials (including milestone updates, work-in-progress presentations, etc.).
- Manage brand assurances of assigned products adhering to companywide standards and brand approval requirements.
Participate in the due diligence process for external development partners.
- Represent Production during all Milestone Assessment stages, updating on activities and risks for assigned projects.
- Recruit your own team to fulfill the requirements
- Write and complete timely performance reviews.
- Mentor and develop Senior Producers, Producers, and Associate Producers.
Who Are You?
You are a senior games industry professional who has a clear track record of delivering large scale game productions. You also have a drive to build things from the ground up and enjoy having many things going on at once. You are a strong leader with good mentorship skills and have a structured approach to stakeholder management.