Who are we?
Have you ever wanted to build something that helps others create and explore? Have you ever wanted to be a part of a team that genuinely wants to help players share their creative ideas, dreams and visions with millions of other players at the same time? Right now, we’re searching for a Senior Marketing Artist to join the team doing exactly that! We’re building what we truly believe is the future of creative gaming, giving the players a plethora of design tools to create games, experiences and more. Once creators are happy with what they’re building, they can share it with others, securely, knowing full well their creation is safe and more importantly - theirs.
With ground-breaking technologies available to you as a part of Ringtail, this team is unique. We are extremely excited by what we are building and if what you’ve read so far has you feeling that way too, then we want to hear from you!
About the role
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Artist who will create the visuals for our players to see first. As first impressions matter, you will collaborate closely with several teams, from production to marketing, art and design. As a Senior Marketing Artist, you will create game assets as the base to create stunning visuals that tell a story. We're in search of someone whose creative work consistently exceeds expectations, sparking excitement among both our team and players. Bring imaginative visions to life and be a crucial part of our journey, pushing creative excellence in the gaming industry at Ringtail!
Your day-to-day as a Senior Marketing Artist
- Enhancing 3D game assets for various marketing materials including logos, presentations, key art, icons, screenshots, banners and more
- Utilizing artistic skills to paint over and enhance visuals, contributing to the overall quality of marketing materials
- Collaborative communication within the marketing team and actively seeking constructive art feedback from the Art Team
- Being responsible and having ownership over the execution of all art-related marketing tasks based on creative briefs, PR teams and art leads to feedback.
- Experience in creating key art for games, including proficiency in 2D, 3D, Paint over techniques, and expertise in crafting poses from 3D rigs
- Experience in graphic design, including the creation of layout banners, font selection, and colour theory
- Experience in making quick concept art and fully polished artwork
- Expert level knowledge in Photoshop and/or Clip Studio Paint
- Good knowledge of using Blender for layout, camera, and perspective.
- Experience in typography, icons or emblems generation
- Minimum 6 years of industry experience
- A portfolio that demonstrates and highlights your skills in illustration, drawing as well as graphics design
Big Plus if you have:
- Graduated from Fine Art and/or Graphic Design school.
- Expert knowledge of using Blender for layout and concepting
Good to have
- Fine art and digital painting expertise
- Proficiency in 3D character posing for storytelling
- Capability in scene layout for enhanced composition
- Skills in lighting techniques for creating immersive visuals
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities
- Good interpersonal and team-work skills
- Open to feedback
- Collaborative and consensus-driven approach
About Ringtail Interactive
At Ringtail Interactive, we are consistently pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a small but fast-growing development team. We currently have three different departments working on a variety of projects; from a high-quality game platform for creators of all kinds, to a top-secret, cutting edge game development tool that we believe will change the industry forever, and more.
The company is made up of a diverse group of experienced professionals from all around the world united by a passion for games. As we continue to build the core of the team, we will be taking big next steps on defining the future development of our projects, and all of our employees will get the opportunity to have an impact on the products we show to the world.